[Solved by Nursing Experts] Least One Complete Sentence
https://www.ted.com/talks/tim_urban_inside_the_mind_of_a_master_procrastinator?referrer=playlist-the_funniest_ted_talks#t-825799 HERES THE VIDEO
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
After you have watched the TED Talk by Tim UrbanLinks to an external site., write at least one complete sentence in response to each of the following questions:
- What is the speaker’s argument?
- What does the speaker do to build his credibility? That is, why should the audience trust him and listen to what he has to say on this topic?
- What does the speaker do to elicit an emotional response from the audience, and which emotions are elicited?
- What reasons (facts, statistics, personal stories, or other evidence) does the speaker provide to help make his case?
- Is the speaker’s argument–and the way it is presented–effective overall?