[Solved by Nursing Experts] Least Two Quality Academic
Using the same scenario from Identifying the Organizational Learning Issue, as the vice president of human resources, you must create a memorandum to the CEO on the issues you discovered from the research. This memorandum serves as your communication to share the discovered problems and request permission to continue researching future solutions. Complete in one page.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify the issues you discovered in the organization’s mystification from individual learning to organizational learning using the examples that you provided in Identifying the Organizational Learning Issues assignment.
- Explain the significant barriers that you discovered impact the process of learning within the organization’s culture. Provide a brief description of the selected OLM (such as Off-line/Internal, Online/Internal, Off-line/External, or Online/External) that will be most suitable for this transition. Justify the selection.
- Propose two actions that management can take to raise the level of trust as part of their strategy to create psychological safety. Justify your suggestions.
- Use Microsoft Word or other equivalent software to select a memorandum template for this supporting document, or use the template Download template provided.
- Use at least two quality academic references in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The library is your home for SWS assistance, including citations and formatting. Please refer to the Library site for all support. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Prepare a memorandum on issues hindering a transition from individual to organizational learning, including a description of an OLM that will support the transition and actions that can raise the level of trust.