[Solved by Nursing Experts] Main Points Paragraph 2
DUE BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! that’s in 3 hours. If you can’t do it before then please dont bid or say you can.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Choose a science news article that highlights a current event or recent research related to electricity, magnetism, or electromagnetism. In searching for an appropriate article, the following online science news sources are suggested
- Science Daily (Links to an external site.)
- e! Science News (Links to an external site.)
- Phys.org (Links to an external site.)
- Do not use reference websites such as Wikipedia or Internet blogs as sources
- Construct an engaging three-paragraph writing that completely and concisely* fulfills the following requirements
- Paragraph 1 – develop a summary, in your own words, of the article’s main points
- Paragraph 2 – outline, in your own words and ideas, direct and specific connections between the article and one or more specific concepts presented in this week’s readings and lesson material relevant to the topic
- Paragraph 3 – provide your perspective on the article’s importance, drawing on your own experiences as applicable
- Include the exact web address that links directly to the article
- Include URLs linking to one or more images, graphs, or short videos that visually add to some aspect of your post content