[Solved by Nursing Experts] Many People Might Mistakenly
1. What do the authors say has changed in western mate selection? Pages 49-50
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Summarize traditional mate selection, including the concepts of “bride price” and “dowry” in many older cultures. Pages 50-51
3. What were the beginnings of romantic love in western society? Page 52
4. Explain the connection of three Greek words to four types of love relationships. Pages 53-54
5. Explain why the “like marries like” theory is key to most marriage relationships. Pages 54-55
6. Discuss the Bowens Family Systems Theory. Pages 55-56
7. Summarize other theories of mate selection. Pages 56-57
8. Summarize the authors’ discussion of “cohabitation” either as a path toward or alternative to marriage. Pages 60-70 (Note: this answer should be longer than most).
9. Discuss what constitutes marriage, and explain how Christians tend to see God’s involvement in marriage. Pages 70-72
10. Discuss how the Christian community should respond to cohabiting couples. Pages 72-74
11. What do the authors say about God’s Will? Think about and describe how many people might mistakenly define “God’s Will.” Pages 75-77
12. Summarize factors that tend to predict marriage quality. Pages 78-79
13. How do you resolve issues of family origin before marriage? Pages 80-86
14. Explain differentiated unity as a solution to the dilemma of the modern marriage. Pages 86-89
15. Discuss new roles in the marital dance (perichoresis mentioned earlier). Pages 89-93
16. Summarize how you understand the authors’ model for biblical marriage. Pages 94-107 (Note: this answer should be linger than most).