[Solved by Nursing Experts] Methotrexate 10 Mg Po
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- A 49-year-old patient with rheumatoid arthritis comes into the clinic with a chief complaint of a fever.
- Patient’s current medications include atorvastatin 40 mg at night, methotrexate 10 mg po every Friday morning and prednisone 5 mg po qam.
- He states that he has had a fever up to 101 degrees F for about a week and admits to chills and sweats.
- He says he has had more fatigue than usual and reports some chest pain associated with coughing.
- He admits to having occasional episodes of hemoptysis.
- He works as a grain inspector at a large farm cooperative.
- After extensive work-up, the patient was diagnosed with Invasive aspergillosis.
(1- to 2-page case study analysis-this does not include title page and reference page)
Develop a 1- to 2-page case study analysis in which you:
- Explain why you think the patient presented the symptoms described. (Not a trick question but reflective of a patient on immunosuppressive drugs and a high-risk employment for exposure to Aspergillosis)
- Identify the genes that may be associated with the development of the disease.
- Explain the process of immunosuppression and the effect it has on body systems.
Developing answers to these 3 questions, each question 1-2 paragraphs will bring you to the 2-page expected limit. 3 pages will not lose points but learning to synthesize points, provide current references (submissions like this would earn 3 primary references) and citations will garner full credit.
Reminder: Include a title page, introduction, summary, and references, done in APA format. Keep references current, 5 yr. from publication please and from primary references (# references to support your points for full credit) like classroom textbook, peer-reviewed journals.