[Solved by Nursing Experts] Module Folder Along
Use the information presented in the module folder along with your readings from the textbook to answer the following questions.
1. What are the different portals of entry for a pathogen to enter the body?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Define the following disease categories:1. Endemic
-3. Describe the difference between innate immunity and adaptive immunity.
Which type of immunity is specific and typically longer lasting?
4. Differentiate between active and passive types of immunity. Which type of immunity is long lasting and which is short lasting?
5. Discuss the five (5) different classes of vaccines used in active immunity.
6. Define and differentiate between hypersensitivity reactions and autoimmune disease. Give an example of hypersensitivity reaction and an example of an autoimmune disease