[Solved by Nursing Experts] Must Follow Apa Publication
For your Final Project, you create a resource development plan for a specific nonprofit organization. The nonprofit organization you select could be the one you developed for NPMG 6200 Introduction to the Nonprofit Sector, one for which you work or have worked, or one with which you are otherwise familiar.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your Final Project must be presented as a 15- to 18-page paper (not including references, title page, or abstract), double-spaced, and following APA-format guidelines.
At a minimum, the paper should include:
- Organizational mission
- Description of programs and services provided by the organization
- A brief history of the organization
- Current sources of funding
- Potential new sources of funding
- Cultivation strategies (for each source)
- Education strategies (for each source)
- Solicitation strategies (for each source)
- Appreciation strategies (for each source)
- Role of board and staff in identification, cultivation, education, solicitation, and appreciation (in #5–9 above) of funding sources
Use proper APA formatting and include the following in your paper:
- A title page and running head
- An introduction that states the purpose of the paper
- Level 1 headings to define each part of the paper
- A conclusion to synthesize the entire paper
- A minimum of 10 sources to support your paper
- In-text citations as appropriate
- A reference list
Your Final Project must demonstrate both breadth and depth of knowledge and critical thinking appropriate to graduate-level scholarship. It must follow APA Publication Manual 6th edition guidelines and be free of typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors. The project should be 15–18 pages in length (double-spaced), not including the title page, the abstract, and references.