[Solved by Nursing Experts] Nursing Actions Nursing Knowledge
Share ways you might contribute to service in your own organization and community, as well as thinking about the world as your community.
Foundational Concept-As patient advocates in all nursing roles, Lucatorto et al., (2016) think that nurses influence the system as patient advocates (p. 1) by involvement with:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Healthcare organizational culture
- Care giving
- Standards and scope of practice
- Change processes
- Contributions in clinical outcomes
- System measurement of nursing actions
- Nursing knowledge expansion
- Supportive shared governance
- Clinical skills
- Team-based care (Systems level team)
- Organizational and health policy
- Outcome measures
- Autonomy and accountability
Regardless of our nursing positions and focus of our roles, patient influence, and engagement, we are connected by our nursing history, vision, and practice. The Chamberlain Care Model promotes the concept of care as a culture with the vision statement of: “By living Chamberlain Care we graduate extraordinary nursing professionals who transform healthcare worldwide” (Groenwald, 2018, p. 11).
- Describe ways in which your nursing practice might contribute to service within your organization and your community.
- How do you think your nursing areas of interest and future professional development might impact healthcare globally?
- Include your thoughts on one area from our Recommendation list in the lesson (Foundational Concepts) regarding the expanding roles of nurses.