[Solved by Nursing Experts] Oriented Supply Chain Network
This week’s project involves to create a PowerPoint Slide Program that introduces, explains, and evaluates one of the following subjects (your choice):
- The interaction of products, funds, and information in an effective supply chain network
- The differences between a product-oriented and service-oriented supply chain network
- Trends impacting today’s supply chain network and management
- The importance of cooperation and coordination between different organizational functions within a supply chain network
- The characteristics of a competitive supply chain network
The slide program should have:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- A minimum of 12 slides (more will be needed for better detail and a better. . .)
- A template appropriate to Supply Chain Management
- An introductory slide that informs your audience of the subject
- Art, photographs, clip art, and graphics to enhance every slide
- Your slides should refer to a minimum of 3 references. Cite and reference (on the last page) according to APA 6
- Use bullet lists, not long paragraphs
- Insert speaker’s notes at the bottom of each page to expand on and explain your main points.
- Include a summation slide at the end that tells your reader what key points they should take away from the presentation.