[Solved by Nursing Experts] Performance Diagnostic Checklist –
- Identify and describe basic themes common to both disciplines.
- Analyze the theoretical underpinnings of each approach by:
- Describing the theory behind each approach.
- Comparing and contrasting the theories with one another.
- Considering the relationship to basic behavior analytic concepts.
- Locate four recent evidence-based studies in the literature that share common themes, two demonstrating OBM approaches and two demonstrating I/O psychology approaches.
- Consider the research questions, design, methods, and results of the studies, and analyze how they are consistent with the approach taken.
- Assess if the approach taken by each study was the best approach. Explain your response.
- State if I/O psychology and OBM are best seen as distinct fields or if one is more clearly a subset of the other, based on your analysis. Synthesize your analysis to justify your conclusions.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Carr, J. E., Wilder, D. A., Majdalany, L., Mathisen, D., & Strain, L. A. (2013). An assessment-based solution to a human-service employee performance problem: An initial evaluation of the performance diagnostic checklist – Human services. Behavior Analysis in Practice, 6(1), 16–32.
- This article provides an example of the use of PDC, a commonly used assessment questionnaire in OBM.
- Johnson, D. A., Casella, S. E., McGee, H. M., & Lee, S. C. (2014). The use and validation of preintervention diagnostic tools in organizational behavior management. Journal of Organizational Behavior Management, 34(2), 104–121.
- This article provides the reader with an overview of assessment tool usage in OBM.
- Wilder, D. A., Lipchultz, J. L., King. A., Driscoll, S., & Sigurdsson, S. (2018). An analysis of the commonality and type of preintevention assessment procedures in the Journal of Organizational Behavior Management (2000–2015). Journal of Organizational Behavior Management, 38(1), 5–17.
- This article provides information on the frequency of use of assessment procedures.
- Waldvogel, J. M., & Dixon, M. R. (2008). Exploring the utility of preference assessments in organizational behavior management. Journal of Organizational Behavior Management, 28(1), 76–87.
- This article provides a discussion on how preference assessments are implemented in OBM.
Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
At least six scholarly resources, four of which should be peer-reviewed journal articles. One reference may be a scholarly text.
6–8 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to a title page and a references page. Times New Roman, 12 point.