[Solved by Nursing Experts] Please Give Complete Answers
Book XV of The Sayings of Confucius, provide written answers to the following questions. Please give complete answers in complete sentences.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. What does Confucius seem to mean by “the Way”?
2. How does Confucius phrase the Golden Rule? How does it differ from the most common version used in America today?
After reading the selection from the Summa Theologica, by Thomas Aquinas, provide written answers to the following questions. Please give complete answers in complete sentences.
3. What does Aquinas mean by the phrase “natural law”? What is the natural law?
4. What is the most basic precept of the natural law, according to Aquinas?
5. In what sense is the natural law natural, as Aquinas understands it?
6. Why does Aquinas say that the natural law is the same in all men? Don’t people disagree about ethical matters?
7. Does Aquinas believe it makes sense to think that the natural law can be changed? Explain.
8. Does Aquinas believe it makes sense to think that the natural law can be erased from one’s mind? Explain.