[Solved by Nursing Experts] Presented Effective Overall
https://www.pbs.org/video/bbs-1686779401/. HERES THE VIDEO
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
write at least one complete sentence in response to each of the following questions:
- What is the speaker’s argument?
- What does the speaker do to build her credibility? That is, why should the audience trust her and listen to what she has to say on this topic?
- What does the speaker do to elicit an emotional response from the audience, and which emotions are elicited?
- What reasons (facts, statistics, personal stories, or other evidence) does the speaker provide to help make her case?
- What is one of the elements of public speaking (using one of these terms) that helps or hurts her argument?
- Is the speaker’s argument–and the way it is presented–effective overall?