[Solved by Nursing Experts] Promoting Behavior Change Incorporate
Online Activity (3 points):
- Explore the American Psychiatric Association (APA) website and use search to locate cultural diversity topic at: https://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/cultural-competency/education/best-practice-highlights/video-library (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Choose a population of interest on APA site
- Summarize key points about the group
- Review the four processes used in Motivational Interviewing – Engaging, Focusing, Evoking and Planning – and create a brief interaction between the APRN and Patient (see Rollnick text for examples)
- Describe a 2-3 sentence case where change is needed using the population selected
- Provide a conversation – 3 to 4 dialogues – relating a few of the techniques the APRN can use in the interview process with the population selected
- Identify intrinsic and extrinsic motivators used for promoting behavior change
- Incorporate one of each into the dialogue above
WE ALL KNOW CLASSWORK IS BORING. THUS, OUR ESSAY HELP SERVICE EXISTS TO HELP STUDENTS WHO ARE OVERWHELMED WITH STUDIES. ORDER YOUR CUSTOM PAPER FOR 15% DISCOUNT. USE CODE SAVE15
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now