[Solved by Nursing Experts] ” Protecting Human Subjects
- Introduction to the IRB The Keiser University Institutional Review Board (IRB) approves research conducted at or in affiliation with Keiser University.The following information describes the mission, guiding principles, and procedures for the IRB.The Keiser University Institutional Review Board is not subject to supervision outside of Keiser University.The Keiser University Institutional Review Board is registered with the Office for Human Research Protections, OHRP# IRB00012102*. *The Keiser University IRB does not have an FWA and may not review for Federally funded research or programs.
- Mission & Guiding Principles (click to read)
Mission & Guiding Principles (click to read)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Guiding Principles
- Ethical Principles
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Membership and Governance of the IRB (click to read)
Membership and Governance of the IRB (click to read)
- IRB Governance
- Rules of Order
- IRB Meeting Schedule
- Time Required for Approvals
- IRB Meetings and Approvals
omplete the CITI Training. Information on this may be found in the Institutional Review Board Organization found on your homepage.
- You must receive an 80% in EACH module. After completing the training, save a copy of the certificate for your files, and submit a copy of the COMPLETION REPORT by clicking on the assignment title above. The Completion Report includes each module and the score for each module.
- Submit your CITI completion report no later than Sunday.
- If you already have taken CITI training you may submit that report as long as it is not yet expired. If expired, you must take the refresher offered by CITI. Note that if your report is from another institution, you will need to also sign up for Keiser University to make sure you complete the required modules.
- CITI training is located at www.citiprogram.org. Register and complete the Social-Behavioral-Educational Research module. This is the required module for all Psychology students. Should you also be conducting clinical research, you will need to add on the Good Clinical Practice modules.
- Module 1: [HRSAtube]. (2012, March 8). Human subjects research training: ”Protecting human subjects” Module 1 . [Video File]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=174SkSszRVg.
- Module 2: [HRSAtube]. (2012, March 8). Human subjects research training: ”Protecting human subjects” Module 2 . [Video File]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up09dioFdEU.
- Module 3: [HRSAtube]. (2012, March 8). Human subjects research training: ”Protecting human subjects” Module 3 . [Video File]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr-xd7hQhHo.
Human Subjects Research Training: “Protecting Human Subjects” – Module 1