[Solved by Nursing Experts] Provide Clear Discharge Instructions
As a new nurse, you have had clients with Myasthenia Gravis (MG) and are concerned about their level of understanding of the disease process. You have taken on the task of developing a teaching pamphlet to provide clear discharge instructions including information on the disease, support resources, medication teaching, and signs and symptoms of Myasthenic Crisis. You will include the following information in the pamphlet.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe the disease process of MG.
- List (2) local community resources and (2) national resources available that can provide support such as:
- Psychosocial needs such as support groups.
- Briefly describe treatment and nursing interventions
- Include medication administration instructions and the importance of timing of medication delivery.
- Describe the complications of MG.
- Include causes and signs of symptoms of Myanthenic Crisis and Cholinergic crisis and when to notify provider.