[Solved by Nursing Experts] Published Within Last Five
Goal: To analyze the four types of Organizational Structures.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify and describe each type of organizational structure (functional, service line, matrix and flat)
- Create an organizational chart for each organizational structure discussed above and describe which one applies to the clinical site or your work environment.
- Develop simple mission statements that could be supported by each type of structure and present a rationale for their selection of the type of structure.
- is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- is to be 3 – 4 pages in length, excluding the title, and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 2 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
- should be formatted per current APA and references should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)