[Solved by Nursing Experts] Remember Specific Details Later
- View a presentation, a lecture, a sermon, or some sort of public speaking event. A live event would be great, but one of the Library Video Options (linked above) is acceptable.
- During the presentation, complete the Speaker Critique Form; consider including notes to help you remember specific details later.
- Write a 2-page paper, using proper spelling and grammar, that addresses the following:
- Provide an introduction describing who spoke, what they spoke about, and where you heard the presentation. If you chose to use a library video, be sure to clearly identify its title and provide a link to the specific video within the series.
- After the introduction, talk about what parts of the content were done well and what the speaker could have done better. Address at least 2 different elements of content.
- Next, talk about what parts of the delivery were done well and what the speaker could have done better. Address at least 2 different elements of delivery.
- End with a conclusive paragraph, giving your opinion about whether the speaker was effective or not. Explain your reasoning.
WE ALL KNOW CLASSWORK IS BORING. THUS, OUR ESSAY HELP SERVICE EXISTS TO HELP STUDENTS WHO ARE OVERWHELMED WITH STUDIES. ORDER YOUR CUSTOM PAPER FOR 15% DISCOUNT. USE CODE SAVE15
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now