[Solved by Nursing Experts] Response Meets Criteria
Hirers buy benefits and solutions! Think of every interview as a buyer/seller relationship. You have a service to sell, which is your value to the employer, and like a good salesperson, you need to know how to use techniques to help you make the sale.
In Topic 1 of Unit 3, you learned of three (3) ways you can convince the hiring authority to buy what you have to offer.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Yourself and your personality
- Your abilities and your credentials
- Your potential worth to the company
For this discussion, reflect on how you can use yourself and your personality to make the sale.
- Choose a personality trait of yours and explain why you chose that strength.
- Discuss how that personality trait reflects the P.R.I.C.E. elements of success.
- Describe the soft skills that are related to the chosen trait.
- Explain how you plan to use the elements of P.R.I.C.E. and the soft skills you have chosen, to sell that personality trait
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
The post and responses are valued at 40 points. Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria.