[Solved by Nursing Experts] Reversible Birth Control —
Advocacy & Organizing
In thinking about your selected state( Arkansas ) and proposed abortion policy(a policy I want to focus will be to improve access to reproductive services in Arkansas for a larger number of women) for the Final Project please consider whether there may already be current policy work pertaining to it at the state level?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This could be a real, or imagined (yet reality-based) policy. After describing one such example, please describe a few advocacy and community organizing strategies that may be effective in advancing or adapting the policy relevant to increasing – or further decreasing – access to abortion medical.
NB; The ideal case study will illustrate how the aforementioned components must interact in order to achieve 1-2 particular Healthy People 2020/2030 objectives while highlighting the importance of 3 of the 10 Essential Public Health Services.
Below are the 3 Essential Public Health Services I selected and some HP 2030 objectives to add and discuss.
- Essential service #1: Assess and monitor population health status, factors that influence health, and community needs and assets
- Essential service #4 :strengthen, support, and mobilize communities and partnerships to improve health
- Essential service #7: Assure an effective system that enables equitable access to the individual services and care needed to be healthy
Healthy People 2030
- Reduce the proportion of unintended pregnancies — FP‑01Links to an external site.
- Increase the proportion of women who get needed publicly funded birth control services and support — FP‑09Links to an external site.
- Increase the proportion of publicly funded clinics that offer the full range of reversible birth control — FP‑D01Links to an external site.
Minimum 3 pages