[Solved by Nursing Experts] Revision Might Look Like
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review Chapter 3 in your course text, Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences. Pay particular attention to ethical standards related to psychological research.
- Review this week’s DVD program, “Ethics.” Think about the ethical principles that are important to follow when conducting forensic psychology research.
- Review the APA’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct and the American Psychology-Law Society’s (AP-LS) Specialty Guidelines for Forensic Psychologists. Focus on the ethical principles, standards, and guidelines that apply to research.
- Select two ethical principles, standards, or guidelines that apply to research and that you believe might or should be revised in the future.
- Think about how the two ethical principles, standards, or guidelines you selected could or should be changed and why.
With these thoughts in mind:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Post by Day 4 your prediction of how the two ethical principles, standards, or guidelines you selected from the APA Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct or AP-LS’s Specialty Guidelines for Forensic Psychologists might be revised in the future, why they might be revised, and what the revision might look like and why.
Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the Learning Resources.