[Solved by Nursing Experts] Say Something Substantial
- Read and choose one (1) scenario below to respond to.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Then, comment on one (1) classmate’s posting that you did NOT choose. In other words, if you chose Scenario #1, then comment on one classmate’s posting for Scenario #2. Be sure to say something substantial.
- Did you learn something new?
- Do you agree? Why or why not?
- How would you modify this information?
To begin the discussion, click on the “Create Thread” link above.
Scenario #1 – Mental State:
Stacey Brown, an 18-year-old Hispanic female, comes to the Emergency Room with complaints of feeling sad. She states “I don’t want to live anymore”. She states that her boyfriend broke up with her 2 months ago and has a new a girlfriend. She lives at home with her mother and her mother’s boyfriend.
- Based on her presenting signs, what other questions would you elicit?
- How would you demonstrate knowledge of cultural sensitivity/humility in approach to this patient?
- What would you assess?
- What could be the problem?