[Solved by Nursing Experts] See Program Library Research
Compose a research proposal outline focused on a subtopic within the broader topic selected for you. You may use the articles provided as resources for the proposal outline as well as the textbook, and other scholarly source materials that you find to support your proposal.
There is great responsibility in conducting research and handling data. Transparency is part of this ethos. Researchers or prospective researchers are responsible for ensuring that they are conducting research for the right reasons and with proper research aptitude. When considering the role of the researcher, it is helpful to reflect on what it means to conduct research. This reflexivity allows for clarity of the researcher’s positionality.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The purpose of this final assessment is to develop your own subtopic within the broader topic selected for this quarter. You will compose a research proposal outline using the resources from our course and any other articles you find to support your subtopic. You may take either a qualitative or quantitative approach.Use one of the following templates to explore the subtopic you are proposing and complete all the research characteristics that are reflected in each of the PowerPoint slides:
Please leave all subheadings in the PowerPoint slides and build your content under those subheadings. Use a sentence-style outline and be sure to explain your points clearly. Also, be sure to use cited support throughout the outline. Once completed, this template can serve as a guide for your own research proposal project in the future.
This assessment requires that you use your accumulated knowledge about the elements of research. In this final assessment, create a proposal for how you might study the topic selected for you, either qualitatively or quantitatively.A PowerPoint template has been provided for you to outline your ideas. Each slide has a major heading that focuses on the given research component. The major headings are accompanied by subheadings that signal the main points to be addressed. As this is a PowerPoint presentation, you are not asked to provide a full narrative, but rather clear and concise bullet points in brief sentence style demonstrating your understanding of each aspect of the plan. Please use accurate APA style and format for this assessment including citations and references. Detailed instructions for this assessment are embedded in the Power Point template. Please follow the instructions and remove the instructions from the final assessment submission.You may want to use the articles provided for the first two assessments. You should also use the course textbook and any additional scholarly sources you choose to support your proposal. See Program Library Research Guides, Reviewing the Literature, and Library Help for guidance.
- Competency 2: Evaluate the characteristics, purposes, benefits, strengths, and weaknesses of research methods.
- Apply the components of the research introduction for the given topic.
- Apply the components of the research procedures for the given topic.ï»¿
- Competency 4: Evaluate data collection and analysis strategies based on the characteristics of the research design.
- Explain the expected findings for the given topic.
- Competency 5: Examine the appropriate application of scientific research methodology.
- Create a complete and appropriate research proposal outline.
- Competency 6: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members in the identified field of study.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members of an identified field of study, using APA style and formatting.