[Solved by Nursing Experts] Site Supervisor Provided Feedback
In your Midterm Evaluation, your site supervisor provided feedback on your internship performance to-date. Your supervisor rated you on many aspects of your performance; this rating is meant to encourage growth as you move forward in this role and in your future employment You will meet with your Career Advisor in a 1-1 appointment to discuss your Midterm Evaluation as well as your thoughts about your internship and your next steps.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this Module 6 Journal, you are given the chance to reflect on your performance to-date and your sense of your strengths and growth areas. In your reflections, please answer the following questions:
- Assess your strengths. Identify 2 strengths or areas of high performance in the midterm evaluation How do these strengths relate to your Strengthsfinder strengths? How did these ratings make you feel?
- Assess your opportunities for growth. Identify 2 areas where your scores were lower than you had hoped. These areas are opportunities for growth. What do you think you need to do to improve your scores for your next review? How does this make you feel?
- What additional guidance can your instructor, career advisor, or success coach provide to help you improve your performance? What additional guidance could your internship site supervisor or colleagues provide?
- Your journal should be approximately 300-350 words in length and should address each question in the assignment directions.
- Please refer to the rubric associated with this assignment for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
- Please submit this assignment according to the due date listed on your syllabus.