[Solved by Nursing Experts] Specific Course Learning Outcome
- Summarize findings of your strengths and weaknesses in the conceptual, human, and technical skills areas, providing a clear rationale.
- Explain why you think you scored the way you did in each of the skills.
- Identify at least one resource to improve each skill area—conceptual, human, technical—for a minimum of three resources.
- Provide a clear rationale for each resource.
- Use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library or go to Career and search LinkedIn to locate resources.
- Describe how your strengths can promote a positive culture in a global environment, providing examples.
- Use at least three sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The library is your home for SWS assistance, including citations and formatting. Please refer to the Library site for all support. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Analyze the conceptual, human, and technical skills necessary for promoting a positive culture in a global environment.
i scored 23 conceptual
human 22 and technical skills 14