[Solved by Nursing Experts] Specific Course Learning Outcome
Develop Part 1 of 4 for an operations plan, Parts 2–4 will be completed in Weeks 6, 8, and 10 assignments. Part 1 of the operations plan should be 3–4 pages and include at least three quality academic resources in which you:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Assess a minimum of two organizational forms in a medical group practice and summarize your findings.
- Select the organizational form will you use for this practice and justify your selection.
- Explain how you will transition from the existing practice form to the form you have selected.
- Develop three organizational goals as the new leader of the practice, including constraints you may experience working towards those goals.
- Explain the role human resources management (HRM) will play in the physician practice, including attracting employees, employee retention, labor and employment laws, and compensation plans.
- Examine the role nursing will have in the restructuring of the practice.
- Develop a marketing strategy that includes three aspects of consumer behavior that should be considered and support your response.
Note: Include a cover page and reference page as required in the SWS Writing Standards.
Note: Incorporate the instructor feedback once you receive it to improve Part 1 of your operations plan, to be used in the Week 9 activity and Week 10 assignment.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The library is your home for SWS assistance, including citations and formatting. Please refer to the Library site for all support. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Determine an organizational form, physician and physician practice competencies, HRM functions, and marketing strategies a group practice must assume to ensure the practice’s long-term success.