[Solved by Nursing Experts] “ Subset Score Summary
Search for the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (5th ed.; WISC-5). Use the information provided in the database, along with other academic sources, to describe the WISC-5. Then, review the sample WISC-5 report and summarize the results for the client on one or more of the WISC-5 Scales.
Be sure to address the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe the WISC-5, including the construct(s) it measures, the type of scale(s) it employs, and item type(s).
- Summarize the evidence on the WISC-5 validity and reliability.
- Summarize key information about the examinee described in the sample report.
- Describe “Sample Report’s” characteristics.
- Review the “Subset Score Summary” table, and identify which of the client’s scale scores are above versus below the client’s age level (age 8 and 10 months).
- Choose two additional results from the report that you found interesting, and summarize those.