[Solved by Nursing Experts] Traumatic Stress Disorder ·
Think about the final project topic you selected in Week 1.Final Project Topics
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Think about the final project topic you selected in Week 1.
Final Project Topics
Choose one of the following:
· Habits (their development and/or perpetuation)
· Risk-taking behavior
· Academic achievement (success and/or challenges)
· Post-traumatic stress disorder
· Healthy intimate relationships
· Group affiliations (e.g., religious, political, friendships, special interests)
· Pain management
· Occupational success and/or challenges
· Stereotypes (e.g., gender, racial, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status)
- Select two theories you will address in your final project.
- When selecting two theories, consider whether each theory could:
- explain the origins and development of your topic
- be used to develop strategies or programs to benefit human development relevant to your topic
- address cultural differences or diversity considerations relevant to your topic
- meet the characteristics of a good theory relevant to your topic
- Keep in mind that the theories you select might not meet all these criteria; you will discuss the strengths and limitations of the theories as part of your final project.
Hock, R. R. (2020). Forty studies that changed psychology: Explorations into the history of Psychological research (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
Chapter 3, “Learning and Cognition”Reading 3.1: “It’s Not Just About Salivating Dogs!”
Reading 3.2:” Little Emotional Albert”
Reading 3.3: “Knock Wood!”
Walden University, LLC. (Producer) (2017). Behaviorism: Connectionism, classical conditioning [Video file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
Note: The approximate length of this media piece is 2 minutes.
Accessible player –Downloads–Download Video w/CCDownload AudioDownload Transcript
Walden University, LLC. (Producer) (2017). What is classical conditioning? [Multimedia file]. Baltimore, MD: Author. Retrieved from https://cdn-media.waldenu.edu/2dett4d/USA/PSYC/6200/mm/07/CC/index.html
Walden University, LLC. (Producer) (2017). What is operant conditioning? [Multimedia file]. Baltimore, MD: Author. Retrieved from https://cdn-media.waldenu.edu/2dett4d/USA/PSYC/6200/mm/07/OC/index.html