[Solved by Nursing Experts] Unit Vii Study Guide
Listed are the assignment instructions. All information must original and timely. The date is 21 Oct.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this project, you will conduct your own research and then create and evaluate a health promotion program that targets one of the following issues:
- tobacco use cessation,
- type 2 diabetes,
- mental health disorders,
- increased physical activity (either childhood, adult, or elderly), or
- early childhood nutrition.
After reviewing the resources in Unit VII Study Guide and conducting your own research, create and evaluate a health promotion program to address your chosen issue.
Your project must accomplish the following objectives:
- Provide detailed information on how you will use MATCH (Multilevel Approach To Community Health): a five-step planning model (selection of health and behavioral goals, intervention planning, program development, program implementation, and evaluation) introduced on page 173 of your eTextbook to create a community health intervention program.
- Provide detailed information on how you will use each of the five major steps of programming (program planning) to create a community health intervention program.
- Propose a minimum of three specific and realistic objectives for your health promotion program.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by providing detailed information on how you will use each of the six steps of evaluation to evaluate your program.
- Discuss the performance improvement approaches that are most relevant to your program.
Your project must be at least four pages in length, not counting the title or reference pages. You are required to use at least four sources, one of which may be your eTextbook, to support your project. All sources used must have citations and references in APA Style. APA formatting is otherwise not required.