The Instructor will assign ten (10) drug cards per week, in specific areas. Each card will be worth 1 point. You will not receive the points for the cards if they are not submitted within the week when due.
· Cards must be handwritten, legible, and on ruled index cards.
· All information required on the card must be completed or you will not receive the point for the card.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· The following information must be on the Drug Card for Each Drug:
· Generic and Trade /Brand Names ( American Ony )
· Adverse reactions by all systems
· Safe dosage range
· 3 nursing implications