To successfully complete this assignment, first read the following exercise from the Laboratory Manual: Exercise 4 The Cell: Anatomy and Division and Exercise 5 The Cell: Transport Mechanisms and Cell Permeability.
Student Discussion Assignment
- Briefly identify and describe all cellular organelles (including cell membrane and its components) associated with Figure 4.3 of your laboratory textbook.
- Briefly identify and describe the stages of interphase and mitosis associated with Figure 4.4 of your laboratory textbook.
- Briefly identify and describe the microscopic appearance of epithelial tissue (all types). Be sure to include the location and function of each type of tissue.
- View Table 4.1 in your Laboratory Manual. Locate and identify the part of cell described by the following abbreviated statements:
- Purpose is storage and transport of proteins
- Paired cylindrical bodies, lie at right angles to each other
- Contains cristae
- Contain acid hydrolases
- Largely composed of actin, important in cell mobility
- View Figure 4.4 in your Laboratory Manual. Discuss the stage of mitosis.
Post your responses to the Discussion Area below. Write your responses in a minimum of 250 words in APA format.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now