To successfully complete this assignment first read the following exercises from the Laboratory Manual: Exercise 17: Gross Anatomy of the Brain and Cranial Nerves and Exercise 21: Human Reflex Physiology.
Student Discussion Assignment
- Briefly identify and describe the structure and function of the following structures associated with the human brain:
- external structure (lobes and fissures) of the cerebral hemispheres
- ventral aspect
- cranial nerves (Table 17.1)
- internal structures (i.e., cerebrum, diencephalon, midbrain, brain stem, and cerebellum)
- Briefly identify and describe the components and structures associated with simple reflex arcs.
Write your responses in a minimum of 250 words in APA format.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format. Support your work, using your course lectures and textbook readings. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.