Unit VII Project
Marketing Plan Part I
Save your time - order a paper!
In this assignment, you are going to complete the first four steps of a marketing plan outlined at the beginning of Chapter 2 your eTextbook. As you will recall, these are:
- Build a cross-functional team.
- Check the foundation and long-term business direction.
- Clarify the goals and objectives.
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis.
You can discuss a project that you are familiar with, make up a marketing situation, or choose from the scenarios below. Your plan must be specific to your project example and show your own personalized approach. Ensure that you:
- include specifics of what you would do, ask, or research in each step for the most effective outcomes;
- show evidence of applied business principles and demonstrate your understanding of the course and unit concepts;
- explain how hospital (or other local) demographics factor into your plan; and
- be sure to address any concerns you may have with impacts from the quality and consumer data for your hospital/organization.
- Your practice has just hired a brand-new primary care doctor and needs to create a plan to start building a baseline of patients.
- The emergency management organization you work for has seen decreasing use of its services since a competitor came to town a few months ago. You have been asked to create a plan to market your services to the local hospital in hopes they will contract with your company.
- The executive team at your hospital has decided to start a brand new service offering acupuncture as a treatment for pain.
This first part of your marketing plan must be a minimum of three pages, not including the title and reference pages. You are encouraged to include graphics, charts, or other supporting material that will support or enhance your plan; however, these are not counted in the three-page written requirement. You will be completing the final four steps of your marketing plan, using the same project example, in the next unit.
You must use a minimum of 3 sources to support your project. One can be yuor textbook. All sources must come from the CSU electronic libray, and must have citations and references properly formatted in APA Style.