Using the theory of unpleasant symptoms as a guide, what would you look for in an assessment tool for patient symptoms?
I have added the topic of the class, the weekly objectives and the student learning outcomes, please, choose 1 outcome and develop the question.
The discussion must address the topic, at least 400 words in your initial post. Minimum of 2 scholarly references in APA format within the last 5 years published. No plagiarism please.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Historical Background
- The Theory of Unpleasant Symptoms
- Description of the Theory of Unpleasant Symptoms
- Models That Expand or Modify the Theory of Unpleasant Symptoms
- Assessment of Symptoms
- Instruments Used in Empirical Testing
By the end of this lesson, the learner will:
- Analyze the historical background of unpleasant symptoms
- Evaluate the use the theory of unpleasant symptoms in nursing research
- Evaluate the use of the unpleasant symptoms theory in nursing practice
Student Learning Outcomes (Outcomes 1, 2, 4)
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Critically analyze the philosophical underpinnings of nursing theories.
- Critique nursing’s conceptual models, grand theories, and mid-range theories.
- Construct a nursing theory that represent current professional nursing practice