You are to create an 8- to 9-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you do the following:
- Briefly describe your healthcare organization, including its culture and readiness for change. (You may opt to keep various elements of this anonymous, such as your company name.)
- Describe the current problem or opportunity for change. Include in this description the circumstances surrounding the need for change, the scope of the issue, the stakeholders involved, and the risks associated with change implementation in general.
- Propose an evidence-based idea for a change in practice using an EBP approach to decision making. Note that you may find further research needs to be conducted if sufficient evidence is not discovered.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Describe the measurable outcomes you hope to achieve with the implementation of this evidence-based change.
- Be sure to provide APA citations of the supporting evidence-based peer-reviewed articles you selected to support your thinking.
- Add a lessons learned section that includes the following:
- A summary of the critical appraisal of the peer-reviewed articles you previously submitted
- An explanation about what you learned from completing the evaluation table (1 slide)
- An explanation about what you learned from completing the levels of evidence table (1 slide)
- An explanation about what you learned from completing the outcomes synthesis table (1 slide)
Here are some helpful hints for your Powerpoint projects due this week.
1. Do not make the slides too wordy. Use Bullet points
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Use Speaker Notes if needed for additional information
3. Select your slide design carefully and make sure information fits on the slide and does not overhang
4. Avoid white font unless on dark background
5. Do not forget a Title slide with the same information as a Title page
6. Be creative