Assessments provide feedback on student knowledge, performance, and needs. They also inform the instructor on whether learning outcomes are being met. It is important for the nurse educator to consider that there is a variety of ways in which student learning can be evaluated. Student learning should be assessed throughout the learning process and at the end of learning. Instructors must determine what evidence indicates that learning has occurred. The purpose of this assignment is to choose assessment strategies based on evidence-based practices.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation (10-15 slides) reflecting on five assessment strategies. Each slide should include speaker notes. In your PowerPoint presentation, address the following for each strategy:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Provide a detailed description of each strategy.
- Explain the purpose of each strategy.
- List two advantages and two disadvantages of each strategy.
- Explain how the assessment strategy would vary in different settings. Include two examples of different settings and explain how you would change the assessment based on the setting.
- Include evidence-based sources for each strategy.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.