USE THE WORD DOCUMENT FOR ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO THE CASE STUDY.
Your case analysis should include the following:
A case analysis overview, including the company’s current situation, most recent strategies, and significant problems/issues confronting management.
The results of your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analysis of the company.
The results of your financial analysis of the company, using at least three relevant Key Financial Ratios from Table 1in the “Guide to Case Analysis.”
A detailed description of your recommended strategic changes that address the problems/issues you identified above.
A well-developed action plan for how the company should implement your strategic changes.
1. The case analysis overview included the company’s current situation, most recent strategies, and significant problems/issues confronting management.
2. The Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) analysis is thorough and relevant.
3. The financial analysis, including at least three Key Financial Ratios, is relevant and accurate.
4. The recommended strategic changes sufficiently address the stated problems/issues and are potentially viable.
5. The action plan is thorough and well developed.
6. The case analysis is in proper APA format, and cites 3 credible sources in addition to the textbook.