Determine what policy you may want to be involved in changing by creating an objective policy brief. A policy brief is a concise summary of a particular issue, the policy options to deal with it, and some recommendations on the best option. This assignment will be two parts.
Write a policy brief regarding an issue relevant to health policy of 700-900 words. Include the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Executive summary
- Approaches and results
- Implications and recommendations
- Graphics and tables may be included as appropriate
- Locate the contact information for a state, local, or federal official for your area.
- Locate information regarding the official’s stance on the issue you discuss in your policy brief.
- Send the official a letter or e-mail that explains your position and offers suggestions on how the official should move forward with the agenda from your policy brief. Include the brief as an attachment.