Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
- Partridge, C. (2018).
- pp. 104-131 (Part IV Kindle Edition)
STU. (2021). Buddhism.
- Buddhism Lecturette (14:18)
STU. (2021). Buddhism lecturette.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Supplemental Materials & Resources
Feel free to watch these videos to supplement your reading of the Partridge text. These are not to take the place of reading.
Read section on Buddhism and answer one of the questions at the end or one of the following bonus questions. (Be sure to indicate which question you are answering.)
- What is your opinion on the Buddhist view of suffering in the world?
- What is the difference between the Christian and Buddhist view of suffering?
- Select and describe one of the Eightfold path and how this might apply in the modern world.
- Your response must be at least one substantive paragraph and must demonstrate evidence of reading. formatted and cited in current APA style.
- 500 words.