During each term of the Doctoral Study students will develop a term plan with term goals that must be achieved in order earn a Satisfactory grade for the term.
Using the Doctoral Study Guide on the DHA Doctoral Study website complete the following on the discussion board.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
By Day 4
Create an initial discussion board post that includes the following:
- When are term plans required to be submitted for final approval each term?
- What must a student submit and achieve to earn a Satisfactory grade each term?
- Explain the relationship and purpose amongst the “Initial Term Plan”, “Mid-Term Review” and “Final Term Plan”.
- What does the acronym SMART stand for and when is it used in term planning?
- Based on the information from the DHA Program Prospectus Support site create a SMART term plan goal.
Support your Discussion with citations and specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the resources for this course.