this is due in 5 hours…… no late work…. must have done in 5 hours……
Choose a topic from the list below that is of interest to you and review two scholarly articles that explores different aspects of your topic. (your textbook may not be used as one of your sources ).
For example, if your topic is asthma, you might find an article that discusses where elementary school age children should store inhalers; in their backpacks or the nurse’s office. You may find a different article that suggests there are more cases of children with asthma from lower income levels compared to children in other income levels. Some information will be the same, what is asthma, causes of asthma, etc. Each article will also contain article specific information, inhalers and income levels.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Scholarly articles may be found in the Long Beach City College Library Databases. Others may be found on the internet:
- Look for publications from a professional organization.
- Websites with a .org or .net
- Identify each article by title, author(s), periodical or journal, issue, date.
- Give a summary of each article. Include definitions and various perspectives on the topic.
- In what ways do the article relates to the other. Identify how the articles agree or disagree on various aspects of the topic?
- Summarize how each article broadened your understanding of your topic of interest.
Your report needs to be between 2 1/2 – 4 pages in length and double spaced.
Choose a topic of interest from the list below:
finding a good preschool
whole language vs. phonetics
teen popularity and cliques
sex education in schools
schools that handout condoms
relationship between bullies and bully-victims and attachment
public school vs. private school
girl brains and boy brains- what’s the difference?
nerds vs. jocks and cheerleaders
sports programs for girls