Assignments not turned in by Friday 6/18 at 11:59 PM will be given a grade of 0
To prepare for the live classroom session and your written submission, use your chapter readings and course materials, and any other pertinent evidence-based source.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The focus for this live classroom is a discussion about resources and community/global nutrition as well as course closure.
Be prepared to discuss the following:
- What types of resources are available to communities in terms of learning about nutrition and healthy eating?
- What types of resources are available to global populations in terms of learning about nutrition and healthy eating?
- What are three challenges communities and global populations have in accessing these resources and how can these be overcome?
- What specific nutritional knowledge and skills that you learned about in this course had the most impact on you personally?
- Were there any areas that you wished you could have learned more? If so, what were they?
After the live classroom, submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: