[Solved by Nursing Experts] Considered “ Best Practice
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. (n.d). Using language access services. Accessed from: https://thinkculturalhealth.hhs.gov/resources/videos/using-language-access-services
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Compare and contrast the range of medical language interpretation and describe what is considered “best practice.”
- Consider and describe at least two scenarios in which patients are non-English speaking and qualified language interpretation is not provided. What are the key ethical principles to be considered? What are the implications for the patient in each scenario?
- How would the scenario relate to the code of ethics in public health?
- Compare and contrast the model of medical practice between the U.S. (Western scientific paradigm of medicine) and another country with a different culture.
- Which healthcare model is better and why?