[Solved by Nursing Experts] Driven Quality Improvement Initiative
You are the manager in charge of leading the new data-driven quality improvement initiative in preparation for a Joint Commission (TJC) accreditation visit for AKT Hospital. In preparation for this visit, you will create a 3-4 page newsletter for your staff discussing the purpose of health care statistics. The newsletter will be a creative approach to presenting staff with the new data-driven quality improvement initiative in preparation for the TJC accreditation visit.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The newsletter should include the following:
- A summary of at least 2 real-world articles related to quality improvement initiatives in health care in the United States.
- A discussion on TJC and why organizations seek accreditation in general.
- An example of the types of data that will be considered as part of a data-driven quality improvement initiative for health care entities (specifically hospitals).
- The role that descriptive and inferential statistics play in the data analysis process for improving quality of care. Use real-world examples.
- Use a newsletter template to complete this assignment.
- Ensure that article summaries and discussions for each section are a minimum of 250 words.
- Use proper APA citations and reference guidelines.
- Include any references for each news article at the end of the article.
- The newsletter should be creative, colorful, and include pictures.