[Solved by Nursing Experts] Field Placement Demonstrate Professional
The field log provides a concrete means for the student to:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Account for professional activity in the field placement
- Demonstrate professional development related to contracted learning experiences and the traditional-year competencies
- Reflect on professional growth and development
- Provide information that facilitates dialogue between the student and Field Supervisor
- Document for the Field Supervisor, concerns, dilemmas and issues as they arise in the agency setting.
Students will complete logs using the attached template. In your log, follow these guidelines:
- Every log submitted by the student should reflect a unique experience with the client system context and provide an example of professional development.
- Students are responsible to protect client confidentiality and only use the client’s first name.
The Field Logs should be no more than 3 pages in length (double-spaced). Please adhere to the writing assignment policy in the Syllabus.