[Solved by Nursing Experts] Law Enforcement Systems Address
Capstone DOC Outline
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 2, 7, and 9 from the text. Looking ahead at your Capstone Pa per in Week 5, provide an outline highlighting the major points of your pa per for review and discussion among your classmates and instructor. In your outline, include all major ideas your Capstone Pa per will address, with brief two to three sentence explanations for each.
- Revise your thesis statement that you created in Week 1, which identifies your social and criminal justice issue.
- Incorporate any feedback that you received regarding your thesis statement from your instructor.
- Summarize your chosen social and criminal justice issue.
- Describe what makes this an issue.
- Provide data to show how this issue has made an impact on society.
- Explain which social justice principles need to be addressed and why.
- List the cultural and diversity issues present in your chosen social and criminal justice problem.
- Evaluate how addressing your chosen issue contributes to the goal of a more just society.
- Analyze the empirical research on your chosen topic.
- You may use your Week 1 Annotated Bibliography to complete this section of the pa per.
- Propose a possible resolution to your chosen social and criminal justice issue.
- Evaluate which branches of the criminal justice system are impacted/involved and how they either help or hinder the issue.
- Analyze how the criminal and social justice theories (in relation to the United States Constitution) and landmark U.S. Supreme Court decisions impact your chosen issue and support your resolution.
- Examine how the judiciary, corrections, and law enforcement systems address social equality, solidarity, human rights, and overall fairness for all and how these essential concepts impact your issue and resolution.
- Evaluate how poverty, racism, religion and other sociocultural variables may apply to contemporary social and criminal justice by drawing information among the fields of, but not limited to, criminology, law, philosophy, psychology, science, and sociology.