[Solved by Nursing Experts] Least 3 Academic Sources
Modern psychopharmacology is largely the story of chemical neurotransmission. One must be fluent in the language and principles of chemical neurotransmission to:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Understand the actions of drugs on the brain,
- Grasp the impact of diseases upon the central nervous system,
- Interpret the behavioral consequences of psychiatric medicines.
After studying Module 2: Lecture Materials & Resources, discuss the following:
- When a cell is stimulated or polarized, it fires an action potential. Explain the process and how neurotransmitters are dispersed to other neighboring cells across the synapse.
- Explain the concept of a drug’s half-life.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 3 academic sources.