[Solved by Nursing Experts] Presentations Dell Chapter 7
THE QUESTIONS THAT NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED ARE ATTACHED IN THE DOCUMENT BELOW, HERE ARE THE RESOURCES:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Video ModelingLinks to an external site.
- Social Skills using Video Modeling – Starting a ConversationLinks to an external site.
Social Skills Apps
- Social Skills App for Children & Teens with Social Behaviour Issues including Aspergers ADD/ADHDLinks to an external site.
- Sosh: App to Improve Social SkillsLinks to an external site.
- Social Skills Video Lessons: Lets be Social – an iPad AppLinks to an external site.
- Eating at the Table Social Story VideoLinks to an external site.
- iTouchiLearn Life Skills: Visual Schedules, Reward Charts & Training AppLinks to an external site.
- Autism Visual Schedule Life Skills TrainingLinks to an external site.
- Choiceworks | EdTech Tuesday | Professional DevelopmentLinks to an external site.
hapter and Presentations
Modeling for Students with Autism and Other Disabilities
- What is Video ModelingLinks to an external site.: This site provides basic information on video modeling and how to use it.
- Be Like Buddy Videos Website:Links to an external site. Here you will find more information on the Buddy videos along with step/star sheets that can be downloaded and used with the various videos.
- Social Skills Apps for Kids with Special NeedsLinks to an external site.
- 8 types of Visual Schedules (low tech)