[Solved by Nursing Experts] Really Bad Headache
Your patient is a 23-year-old female with a history of headaches. This morning she was experiencing a really bad headache as her boyfriend was driving her to the university. He thought she was sleeping and by the time they got to the school, 45 minutes later, she was not waking up. She was diagnosed with a cerebral aneurysm and you are taking care of her in the Neurological ICU.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What testing do you expect to be performed to diagnose brain death?
- What is the procedure when a patient is determined to be brain dead?
- Who should approach the family about organ donation?
The family is approached about organ donation. The patient indicated on her driver’s license that she wanted to be an organ donor. Her mother refuses to consent for organ donation.
- Do you think donation should happen anyway? Why or why not?
- What will be the ethical consequences of your decision?