Vocabulary mapping supports the interoperability of health information systems by using controlled vocabularies to increase communication between these systems. Think of a scenario in which two health information systems would need to transmit data to each other. In your response:
- Identify the two health information systems.
- Give specific examples of ten terms these systems would need to transmit to each other.
- Discuss master data and their relationship to other tables.
- Distinguish between a SDO and a standard.
Guided response: Your initial post should be a minimum of 200-250 words.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
- Sources should be cited in APA format, as outlined in the Writing Center.
- You must respond to at least two of your classmate’s posts by Day 7.
- Your three required posts must be on three different days of the week.
- After reading the other initial postings, include two recommendations for one to one mapping.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now