For this assignment, complete the following:
- Review the Toulmin-model outline (Week 2 Lesson) and your completed Week 1 Assignment (Pro-Position Proposal). Assess any feedback provided by the professor and/or your peers.
- Compose a position paper representing the pro side of your topic. (See the Pro-Paper Template). The paper should include approximately 6 developed paragraphs:
- Introduction (with thesis statement)
- Context paragraph
- 3 body paragraphs (focusing on 3 pros)
- Apply a formal tone appropriate for academic audiences, maintaining an objective 3rd person point of view – no 1st person (I, me, my, we, our, us, mine) or 2nd person (you, your). Avoid contractions, clichés, and slang terminology.
- Use the provided template to assist in formatting the title page and headers.
- Incorporate at least 3 scholarly sources into the paper. Cite all sources in APA format, both parenthetically and on a reference page.
- Before submission, proofread and edit carefully for spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Not every error will be flagged automatically in word-processing programs, and some that are flagged as errors are actually correct.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 3 academic articles)
This activity will be graded using the Pro-Position Paper Grading Rubric.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Course Outcomes (CO): 3, 6
Due Date: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday